CenterPointe provides treatment of the highest professional standards, and meeting our clients' needs is our foremost concern. Our results reflect our commitment to our standards and our clients: A reliable outcome study indicates 78% of our clients showed a "clinically significant" drop in assessment scores, and that less than 35% of our clients "drop out" of treatment. We attribute this success to CenterPointe's unique qualities.
- CenterPointe is a Fully Credentialed Idaho Medicaid Mental Health Clinic
- We specialize in treating children, adolescents and their families
- All CenterPointe professionals have extensive experience working with children
- New clients begin receiving services quickly
- Treatment plans are grounded on research-based interventions specifically designed for children
- CenterPointe’s multi-disciplinary treatment team works cooperatively to treat the whole child
- Our high staff retention rate facilitates program continuity and strong client-therapist relationships
- Outcome research and client satisfaction surveys continually identify areas of improvement
- Founder Christine Kildow, Ph.D., remains actively involved in promoting CenterPointe’s vision.