CenterPointe's mission is simple:
The mission of CenterPointe is to create and sustain behavioral and mental healthcare services championing individuals, families, and their communities.
At CenterPointe, we strive to help the members of our community gain important mental health treatment and education for happier and healthier lives. Please call us today, if you believe you or members of your family need help and can benefit from our extensive expertise in the area of child and adolescent mental health.
Steps to be taken to get treatment
If you are interested in receiving treatment from us, there are some steps that need to be taken.
- If you have a healthy connections provider, they need to refer you to us before treatment can begin. Call or visit them for this referral. If you DO NOT have a healthy connections provider, then you do not need this referral and can contact us directly.
- After we receive this referral from your physician, we can then schedule an initial intake with you and your child to determine if we can provide you services.
- If it is determined that we can provide services to you, then we will schedule the following with you:
- A diagnostic evaluation with our nurse practitioner
- A visit with our psychiatrist
- weekly counseling appointments with a therapist, and if appropriate,
- a visit with our PSR program director to develop a service plan.