Objective: To teach life skills to children, adolescents and families so they have the skills to handle life's problems independently and have the tools they need to reach their personal goals.
- Provide weekly counseling to clients, and to their families if needed.
- Maintain a client caseload between 32-40 clients.
- Complete a treatment plan for each new client within 30 days.
- Complete 120, 240 and yearly reviews.
- Write referral letters to referring physicians.
- Become CAFAS and PECFAS certified.
- Become CPR/First Aid and CPI certified.
- Make and return phone calls related to the child as needed.
- Maintain continuing education requirements.
Educational Requirements: Must hold a Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, or similar field and be licensed in the State of Idaho to provide therapy to individuals and families.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm and Fridays 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Pay Range: $40,000/yr for first 90 days then $23/hr for LMSW or LCPC, $25/hr for LCSW or LCPC.