Objective: To teach children and their families life skills so they can be happy, healthy, and a positive part of their family. We accomplish this by working with both the child and their family on building the skills the child needs in order to succeed.
- Provide one-on-one time with an assigned child on a weekly basis.
- Work with family members, extended family members, school personnel, and other adults involved with the child.
- Participate in community based activities to teach the child hands-on life skills.
- Follow the child's service plan to reach the goals set for the child.
- Maintain progress notes on daily activities with the child.
- Meet with the child's clinician to review their progress.
- Make and return phone calls related to the child as needed.
- Complete reviews as necessary.
- Complete 20 hours of professional development per year.
- Become CPR/FIrst Aid and CPI certified.
- Must be PRA certified or become PRA certified within 30 months.
Educational Requirements: Must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
Hours: As arranged with assigned family and/or school.
Pay Range: $15.00 - $18.00/DOE